When I grow up I want to be a Prostitute. Ever heard that? Me neither. The fundamental shift from a moral base to an amorally based society will always necessitate that we are a commodity, without purpose, an evolved accident – no wonder suicides are up. It has been argued that prostitution helps families because the mother can generate funds (or daughters, sons or father ) to cover extra costs. Take the example of the primary school teacher who took on a night job up North. Reality shows most men that engage a prostitute are family men, so it encourages the breakdown of their family. Clearly it is their choice. In school I studied the service trade of woodwork. We went out to building sites to get some hands on experience. Prostitution is now a service trade, so perhaps young boys and girls who are aspiring prostitutes could visit a brothel and get a feel for the industry, maybe even line up a job. Can you imagine school guidance counsellors saying, ‘ Well Sally, you’ve got a fine figure but not much brain up there – I think you’d make a great prostitute. Here’s a brochure and a video presentation – see what you think. The money is great and with your parents losing everything in that finance company recently I bet they could use your help. You don’t need training, you could start Monday as soon as you turn 18. In fact conveniently I’m setting up my own brothel on the side of this guidance job!’ Why not brothels at universities to fund student loans? and what happens when you go into WINZ looking for help, everyone is qualified to be a prostitute – the answer to the end of welfare. There are consequences, govt promote safe sex and watch STD rates skyrocket. What we don’t tell kids is condoms don’t prevent STDs. This is not an economic issue, it is a moral issue where we are selling our youth, our poor and robbing them of their dignity.
The Kiwi Party stands firmly against the legalisation of Prostitution. Join me - Vote Kiwi.
No comments:
Post a Comment