Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boobs on Bikes


My Dad would joke.. ' and breasts too' to this heading.. ya I know, not so funny, but true.
Again - what do we value in NZ? I mean I can appreciate a nice breast - but only on my wife! The rest of them are not for me! Those women are somebody's mother, their sister, their daughter and I think they should be held in the highest of respect, not paraded around so we can all feel naughty or liberal or free or whatever other PC modern word we want to slip in there..courageous..independent.. misled, tricked, belittled, abused... 

I was reading that 95% of prostitutes want desperately to get out..I wonder why that is. I don't know one woman who would not prefer to be protected and loved by her father as a child and honored and respected by her husband as a woman and cherished and needed by her children. Not everyone wants a family - thats weird, but ok.. and not everyone wants a husband - and thats ok too but every woman wants to be honored. 
This porn guy is an ass who preys on women who aren't loved enough and encourages them to entertain men and upset other women. 
Trouble is...our young girls see grown women act like whores and they are tricked into thinking it is admirable - and they get treated accordingly.
What happened to raising ladies and gentlemen? HELEN! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely written. Hope you didn't have to hunt around to long to find that picture you put on! ;o)