"Improving sexual health is a government health priority so increasing the range of condoms available can only be good in terms of encouraging safe sex practices."
This is a brainwave! If only we knew that we needed the vanilla and banana flavors with extra ribbing would make random sex with random people safe..oh think of the trouble we could have avoided... I mean I know heaps of guys who wouldn't have sex without a banana flavored condom huh?...I mean solo moms across the world have been screaming out ' If only they would have handed out ribbed strawberry condoms we would have protected ourselves...oh why me...why..sobb sobb...damn the standard varieties..it's the governments fault'
Almost $1,000,000 of yours and mine spent so kids who's mothers are dying of breast cancer can at least smell the sweet tropics while they contribute nothing but debt and broken families to society...bless them all..
this is crap. people are dying at around 600 Kiwi moms, sisters, aunties, grans, daughters...every year. Where are the values of our leaders and when will we defend ourselves against this garbage?
The Kiwi Party is an arm I have found where we can be heard..ya ya..free advertising I know.. but it is an answer. Our leadership in this nation needs to change so it reflects the good hearts of the majority of this country...I still can't believe it..
No comments:
Post a Comment