if you have not read the book by Ian Wisheart than I suggest you do. Here is a guy who investigates the facts for a living. he proves what we already know to be true. A song by smalltownpeople says ' free me, free me so that I might be free in deed. you make us broken to make us open, you will not be unknown.'
I recently put my hand up to make a stand within the bounds of the parliament of New Zealand and I've been doing some reading. The chapter I am in is talking about hmosexuals and the insufferable desire by gay men to constantly swap partners - the average was 145 sexual encounters (whatever the heck that means) for those in a 'committed relationship' and 45 for those not! now..i figured that was more than 1 old dirty sloppy seconds quicky every 3 days for the year..thats discusting. 83% of them said they would have unprotected sex with strangers no problem. Then in the chapter it went on to talk about the movement to have adoptions into these lifestyles!! So now the masses have been frog boiled to believe the lifestyle is ok they are pushing to put innocent kids with already scarred lives from broken or missing families into that environment.
Now I'm not sure about you but I'm not convinced that is the place for unsuspecting adults let alone kids..don't get me started on their paedophile support groups. It will become a reality if good people who know better don't step in. Keep it up Ian.
www.evesbite.com
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have only just started reading the book myself. I believe I am somwhere near the end of the chapter where he debates Darwinism. So far I would say I do not agree much with the book. Although it is interesting to read all the same.
Post a Comment